Hi all.
I've recently moved and Im traveling around 30 miles into work. It will work out cheaper to get a train into work but need a loan to pay the costs upfront.
Does anyone know if RM offer employees interest free loans?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Royal Mail Loans.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
I doubt it, but if you have an account with one of the credit unions you can normally get one there. 
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
i asked last year, along with the union, no.
try commsave, depending how much you don't pay much interest,
"I want to borrow £500
and pay it off over 52 weeks
Weekly Repayment: £10.21
Total Amount Repayable: £531.18
Representative APR: 12.7%"
you do have an extra £2 minimum which goes into your savings.
try commsave, depending how much you don't pay much interest,
"I want to borrow £500
and pay it off over 52 weeks
Weekly Repayment: £10.21
Total Amount Repayable: £531.18
Representative APR: 12.7%"
you do have an extra £2 minimum which goes into your savings.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
Check the employee benefits section on Myroyalmail
There is a scheme for travelling :)
There is a scheme for travelling :)
I won
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
You could also try the Rowland Hill Fund, they may be able to help.
http://www.rowlandhillfund.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.rowlandhillfund.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
Season ticket loan possible....just can't remember if its in my royal mail....tried calling wages?
I won
-
SamH25
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 06 Jan 2014, 13:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
Okay. I'll check it out and see what I can find.
Thanks all.
Thanks all.
-
westham000
- Posts: 106
- Joined: 17 Nov 2011, 18:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Royal Mail Loans.
Always get an 12-18 months interest free credit card. And spread any payments over a period that suits you, with a direct debit from your bank. But remember , if you miss any repayments or don't pay it off in time your be hit with high interest rates. 