ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Electoral Letters

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
trythat
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 720
Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36

Electoral Letters

Post by trythat »

Just saw a advert for the 'Electoral' Letters, I didn't realise it was a comedy advert - until everyone was reading them while having a cup of something to drink, I assumed it was breakfast time. Can't beleive people still think we deliver mail at breakfast, tea time maybe :Very Happy
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Electoral Letters

Post by dvbuk55 »

trythat wrote:Just saw a advert for the 'Electoral' Letters, I didn't realise it was a comedy advert - until everyone was reading them while having a cup of something to drink, I assumed it was breakfast time. Can't beleive people still think we deliver mail at breakfast, tea time maybe :Very Happy
Yes that was TNT delivering them.