ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Electoral Letters
-
trythat
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 720
- Joined: 23 Jun 2007, 16:36
Electoral Letters
Just saw a advert for the 'Electoral' Letters, I didn't realise it was a comedy advert - until everyone was reading them while having a cup of something to drink, I assumed it was breakfast time. Can't beleive people still think we deliver mail at breakfast, tea time maybe 
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Electoral Letters
Yes that was TNT delivering them.trythat wrote:Just saw a advert for the 'Electoral' Letters, I didn't realise it was a comedy advert - until everyone was reading them while having a cup of something to drink, I assumed it was breakfast time. Can't beleive people still think we deliver mail at breakfast, tea time maybe