ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Changing position from PDO to driver
-
Offa
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 08 May 2014, 19:09
- Gender: Male
Changing position from PDO to driver
How can it be done? I'm a PDO and will soon (hopefully) get my Cat C driving licence and would love to get out on the road full time. Are there internal avenues to pursue or do I just have to wait for a vacancy to come up on the official RM site?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Changing position from PDO to driver
whats a PDO ?Offa wrote:How can it be done? I'm a PDO and will soon (hopefully) get my Cat C driving licence and would love to get out on the road full time. Are there internal avenues to pursue or do I just have to wait for a vacancy to come up on the official RM site?
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Changing position from PDO to driver
OPG, I presume...bringon4dayweeks wrote:whats a PDO ?Offa wrote:How can it be done? I'm a PDO and will soon (hopefully) get my Cat C driving licence and would love to get out on the road full time. Are there internal avenues to pursue or do I just have to wait for a vacancy to come up on the official RM site?
-
vanman90
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Changing position from PDO to driver
Postal Delivery Office?