ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Helping lost TNT bods
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Helping lost TNT bods
Has anyone been asked for directions by TNT posties yet?
Personally, I consider myself to be a helpful and courteous person but I am not keen in any way to assist TNT so I guess I would have to politely decline to help.
Personally, I consider myself to be a helpful and courteous person but I am not keen in any way to assist TNT so I guess I would have to politely decline to help.
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
They can't help who they work for.
They are just wage slaves like me and you who need a helping hand.
They are just wage slaves like me and you who need a helping hand.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
RobertT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 6692
- Joined: 09 Sep 2007, 14:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
TNT aren't in my area yet and I'm not 100% sure if they're planning to be either. But I will treat them the same as any other courier/member of the public wanting directions - if they're polite I send them in the right direction, if they're not they could end up anywhere.
Links to all RM pension related websites are here
-
Judgee
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2262
- Joined: 23 Oct 2007, 15:18
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
clashcityrocker wrote:They can't help who they work for.
They are just wage slaves like me and you who need a helping hand.
Agreed.... which is a first as I don't normally agree with Clash on anything!
Union what Union? Do we have a union?
-
GoingRoundTheBend
- Posts: 108
- Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
TNT have been in my area for a while and I always help them if they ask.
They are just trying to do a job like the rest of us
They are just trying to do a job like the rest of us
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
No different than courier drivers wanting directions. One day the shoe could be on the other foot.
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
I agree and I tend not to agree with him eitherJudgee wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:They can't help who they work for.
They are just wage slaves like me and you who need a helping hand.
Agreed.... which is a first as I don't normally agree with Clash on anything!
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
I'd help,might be joining them some day
You never know where you'll end up
You never know where you'll end up
I won
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
spiderj wrote:I'd help,might be joining them some day
You never know where you'll end up
They could be your future boss
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
Rory
- Posts: 90
- Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 12:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
The poll results have restored some faith in humanity thus far. Good to see that most people are nice.
-
mdm
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 209
- Joined: 17 Mar 2010, 15:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
I'd help them, no problem. And this is the first time ever I'm in agreement with Clash and probably the last. 
-
raikky
- Posts: 212
- Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
- Gender: Female
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
im just gonna offer them to derliver all their mail since im going there anyway then dump it in the river :)
-
westlondonpostie
- Posts: 559
- Joined: 15 Jun 2009, 19:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: Close to the edge
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
They're only doing a job, I make sure any TNT stuff that comes through is surcharged though!
-
Jamesethefirst
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
- Gender: Male
Re: Helping lost TNT bods
They must be seriously lost if they are delivering in my area!