ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PDA harness

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
nannysmith57
Posts: 1
Joined: 18 Jul 2014, 14:15
Gender: Female

PDA harness

Post by nannysmith57 »

Hi everyone , my office haven't any spare harness's and don't seem that interested in getting any so would anyone have a spare please? I need about four arms when out on collection and I know I'm gonna drop the pda one day ! thanks in anvance xx
Viewfindergeneral
Posts: 267
Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
Gender: Male

Re: PDA harness

Post by Viewfindergeneral »

I didn't even know there was such a thing! I just use the elasticated strap around my wrist. It's not ideal but it does work.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: PDA harness

Post by DGP1 »

http://www.barcodesuperstore.co.uk/data ... oCI8Dw_wcB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:nervous :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
postielatic
Posts: 14
Joined: 01 May 2012, 19:26
Gender: Male

Re: PDA harness

Post by postielatic »

Will see on Monday if we still have them!