I have decided to educate !y office one issue at a time
Need a current spec for hct security as I'm convinced I shouldn't be taking specials/tracked
Any docs would be appreciated
spiderj wrote:Dudes and dudettes
I have decided to educate !y office one issue at a time
![]()
Need a current spec for hct security as I'm convinced I shouldn't be taking specials/tracked
Any docs would be appreciated
So, according to that, I shouldn't be using bags and looping from my HCT? (despite being told to do this by lino & dom, and it says to do so in the walk description)zx135 wrote:found it!!
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=4408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
greengiant wrote:So, according to that, I shouldn't be using bags and looping from my HCT? (despite being told to do this by lino & dom, and it says to do so in the walk description)zx135 wrote:found it!!
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=4408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Really?greengiant wrote:So, according to that, I shouldn't be using bags and looping from my HCT? (despite being told to do this by lino & dom, and it says to do so in the walk description)zx135 wrote:found it!!
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... hp?id=4408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;