ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
new agreement .
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
new agreement .
I just wondered what was happening as its all gone quiet on the cwu front any info ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: new agreement .
Not sure which agreement or which part of an agreement you're referring to. AFG2014 is in place, except for the OPG bonus, but Dingo posted an update on that earlier. Could you clarify which agreement you're concerned about.worktotime wrote:I just wondered what was happening as its all gone quiet on the cwu front any info ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: new agreement .
the last agreement which was a big yes voteTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not sure which agreement or which part of an agreement you're referring to. AFG2014 is in place, except for the OPG bonus, but Dingo posted an update on that earlier. Could you clarify which agreement you're concerned about.worktotime wrote:I just wondered what was happening as its all gone quiet on the cwu front any info ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: new agreement .
Thats the 2014 agreement - and the agreement, ltbs links, updates and other resources are all in their own section of RMC http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... m.php?f=53" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: new agreement .
As you just said most looked at the money not what royal mail would demand for it? Do your job properly and you will not do as much lapsing and tell them you are cutting off before you go out they can bank f**k all apart from I will bring it back!worktotime wrote:the last agreement which was a big yes voteTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not sure which agreement or which part of an agreement you're referring to. AFG2014 is in place, except for the OPG bonus, but Dingo posted an update on that earlier. Could you clarify which agreement you're concerned about.worktotime wrote:I just wondered what was happening as its all gone quiet on the cwu front any info ?and we have heard nothing in our office , more lasping , doms treating people like s**t , more b&h , a new name for wcm (which is now indoor work flow ) which the cwu boycotted , unpaid o/t , banking hours do I need to go on , its got worse than it was , sorry to go on but it would be nice to here what is going on.
-
worktotime
- Posts: 2866
- Joined: 14 May 2010, 20:47
- Gender: Male
Re: new agreement .
As you just said most looked at the money not what royal mail would demand for it? Do your job properly and you will not do as much lapsing and tell them you are cutting off before you go out they can bank f**k all apart from I will bring it back![/quotek979aaa wrote:worktotime wrote:the last agreement which was a big yes voteTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Not sure which agreement or which part of an agreement you're referring to. AFG2014 is in place, except for the OPG bonus, but Dingo posted an update on that earlier. Could you clarify which agreement you're concerned about.worktotime wrote:I just wondered what was happening as its all gone quiet on the cwu front any info ?and we have heard nothing in our office , more lasping , doms treating people like s**t , more b&h , a new name for wcm (which is now indoor work flow ) which the cwu boycotted , unpaid o/t , banking hours do I need to go on , its got worse than it was , sorry to go on but it would be nice to here what is going on.
to right mate
-
taxi4leighton
- Posts: 343
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:05
Re: new agreement .
we had no other option than to accept deal
only a fool would say otherwise
only a fool would say otherwise
-
north london driver
- Posts: 560
- Joined: 18 Aug 2010, 21:51
- Gender: Male
Re: new agreement .
i am a fool and proud of it.taxi4leighton wrote:we had no other option than to accept deal
only a fool would say otherwise
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: new agreement .
fools voted for the 2010 agreementnorth london driver wrote:i am a fool and proud of it.taxi4leighton wrote:we had no other option than to accept deal
only a fool would say otherwise