ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
advice needed
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
advice needed
I did some overtime and was underpaid by 8 hrs I have asked for this to be paid the last 2 pay day's and it still hasn't what do I do?
-
lollollol
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 27 Sep 2011, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Re: advice needed
Email your DIM... tell him/her if it's not in next weeks' packet you will take out a grievance... remind him that in future you expect to be paid in the normal way if you do any O/T...
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: advice needed
Thank you I will try that
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: advice needed
you could wake up next saturday with dioher diireeh diaree.....the 2 bob bits 
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: advice needed
Small Claims Court
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: advice needed
Bugger.
That's an exclamation not an instruction.
That's an exclamation not an instruction.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.