ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

advice needed

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

advice needed

Post by terry2972 »

I did some overtime and was underpaid by 8 hrs I have asked for this to be paid the last 2 pay day's and it still hasn't what do I do?
lollollol
Posts: 155
Joined: 27 Sep 2011, 19:24
Gender: Male

Re: advice needed

Post by lollollol »

Email your DIM... tell him/her if it's not in next weeks' packet you will take out a grievance... remind him that in future you expect to be paid in the normal way if you do any O/T...
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: advice needed

Post by terry2972 »

Thank you I will try that
korky
Posts: 797
Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28

Re: advice needed

Post by korky »

you could wake up next saturday with dioher diireeh diaree.....the 2 bob bits ;liar
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: advice needed

Post by Lincox »

Small Claims Court
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: advice needed

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Bugger.


That's an exclamation not an instruction.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.