ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
B.S.I
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
B.S.I
I'm currently in a bit of a dispute with management,our BSI is set at 100,is this normal are all offices set at this? any figures that your office is set at,don't give me any details that can identify your office tho,they are telling me that our performance is terrible so I would like to know what other offices are working at please.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: B.S.I
Running at 100 is almost but impossible. We are supposed to run at 96 but in truth we are more like mid 80's at best.
If you want to up it then just take a couple of bods off the ips in the morning.
If you want to up it then just take a couple of bods off the ips in the morning.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: B.S.I
Planning to fail, It's the Royal Mail way.
I doubt many offices legitimately reach their planned performance level consistantly but it looks good on paper and it gives them something to blame us for.
I doubt many offices legitimately reach their planned performance level consistantly but it looks good on paper and it gives them something to blame us for.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: B.S.I
Royal Mail are moving away from both ep and BSI as of com don't accept accept a measurement system which only measure between 35 and 40% of a delivery productivity as it only measures the indoor . Geo route is also really a snap shot in time.
Royal Mail have convinced Ofcom to move away from price compassion but only based on another efficiency measure at the moment they are using items per work hour. This is not yet an agreed. Measure but everything they have submitted to Ofcom in their submission.
Royal Mail have convinced Ofcom to move away from price compassion but only based on another efficiency measure at the moment they are using items per work hour. This is not yet an agreed. Measure but everything they have submitted to Ofcom in their submission.
-
RTP
- Posts: 863
- Joined: 22 Apr 2011, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: B.S.I
Do ofcom accept DTN takes more time?dingo wrote:Royal Mail are moving away from both ep and BSI as of com don't accept accept a measurement system which only measure between 35 and 40% of a delivery productivity as it only measures the indoor . Geo route is also really a snap shot in time.
Royal Mail have convinced Ofcom to move away from price compassion but only based on another efficiency measure at the moment they are using items per work hour. This is not yet an agreed. Measure but everything they have submitted to Ofcom in their submission.
oh wait..........
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: B.S.I
so what is the cwu stance on ep bsi geo route as everything is the bible to mgmt in our officedingo wrote:Royal Mail are moving away from both ep and BSI as of com don't accept accept a measurement system which only measure between 35 and 40% of a delivery productivity as it only measures the indoor . Geo route is also really a snap shot in time.
Royal Mail have convinced Ofcom to move away from price compassion but only based on another efficiency measure at the moment they are using items per work hour. This is not yet an agreed. Measure but everything they have submitted to Ofcom in their submission.
even as performance test and issues
rem cwu ratified all these methods with their wonderful joint statements with rm
and as we enter the week where management get rewarded with bonuses based on savings and work done by opg,s where is our AGREED bonus incentive scheme as per april
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: B.S.I
keep your bsi as low as possDB1100 wrote:I'm currently in a bit of a dispute with management,our BSI is set at 100,is this normal are all offices set at this? any figures that your office is set at,don't give me any details that can identify your office tho,they are telling me that our performance is terrible so I would like to know what other offices are working at please.
f**k up mgmt bonuses they receive but you dont
do not believe their manipulated facts and figs take everything to disagreement
-
Martin Walsh
- Posts: 4276
- Joined: 19 Sep 2007, 20:12
- Location: neverland
Re: B.S.I
is it hardly surprising that we have yet to agree an incentive scheme when of com are demanding more efficiency in Royal Mail before they act as a result of TNT and of com are saying to Royal Mail why are you asking for a review when you have given staff an above inflation pay rise for 3 years , when Royal Mail made an operating profit and when Royal Mail have guaranteed a dividend guarantee on the share price? Against that backdrop Royal Mail are reluctant to agree a bonus and the union will not agree to a bonus scheme without a share of any savings so at the moment there is a bit of a stale mate on anew bonus scheme given the pressure from of com.