ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Long Service
-
jaylime
- Posts: 331
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009, 10:27
- Gender: Male
Long Service
I just posted my letter back regarding my 20 years long service,this is just for the award bollocks....but when will I get my vouchers.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Long Service
jaylime wrote:I just posted my letter back regarding my 20 years long service,this is just for the award bollocks....but when will I get my vouchers.
After they've posted them to you? You'll have a P739 card too no doubt as you'll be out on delivery too I bet.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Long Service
Its bolloks isn't it ? Why u bothered for then ha
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Long Service
Do they still have a catalogue to choose a prize out of? I went up in a glider for mine
I'd defo do that again 
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Long Service
I would take the vouchers.
Aint much for 20 years is it.
Best part is the extra weeks leave each year.
Aint much for 20 years is it.
Best part is the extra weeks leave each year.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
eian687
- Posts: 743
- Joined: 27 May 2007, 09:43
- Location: south wales
Re: Long Service
I had a break in service have done 27 years total, got the 6 weeks leave but sweet F A else. lost my seniority, as wanted a transfer but could not get one cos guy in office i wanted kick up a stink with his DOM mate that i would be senior to him 
-
the beautiful bd south
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 336
- Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 20:48
- Location: west riding of yorkshire
Re: Long Service
Is it just in our area where you can no longer take your partner to the long service award function?
TOO OLD TO DIE YOUNG