ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

pressure overtime

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

pressure overtime

Post by woofwoof »

I have noticed a few posts the last 2 days saying we are been told in the work time learning from this week we can not claim pressure overtime.

So how far as this gone
rhino49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1644
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
Gender: Male
Location: At home with my feet up

Re: pressure overtime

Post by rhino49 »

They are getting tight on it at my office, but then it is very quiet. I had my lapsing cancelled today when I said it would mean us going over more than we would anyway. Booked 15 mins after quoting 30 on departure and that was the first in nearly two weeks. I think we justified the amount after bringing back only 3 packets out of a three quarter full sleeve, but couldn't have done that without the gaps in letter deliveries. Never mind - unless TNT have hijacked them already, we should start delivering Christmas catalogues next week and all hell will break loose again :crazy:
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile