ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Atos phone interview
-
Postiebear
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 15:28
- Gender: Male
Atos phone interview
I have been referred to Atos and have a phone interview in a couple of days, what sort of stuff will I be asked and how long to the phone calls usually last?
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos phone interview
Just had one for my Plantar Fasciitis - it was pretty straight forward questions and they were very helpful.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos phone interview
Did you give permission for this?
-
Postiebear
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 23 Feb 2009, 15:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos phone interview
Yes, i was told I was being referred to ATOS and it would just be a phone call, don't have a problem with it as my injury is genuine.zx135 wrote:Did you give permission for this?
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos phone interview
A little bit of stretching the truth helps, it got me an extra 3 weeks off sick.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Atos phone interview
Had one once...how the heck they are able to assess people over the phone is beyond me.
Furthermore, whatever they recommend managers (many) often ignore their advice despite the fact the very same manager got ATOS involved in the first place.
Furthermore, whatever they recommend managers (many) often ignore their advice despite the fact the very same manager got ATOS involved in the first place.
-
borders
- Posts: 1304
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 09:10
Re: Atos phone interview
they are now known as Occupational Health and from a recent phone call with them they were very helpful with regards to my problem. the lady just listened to me and barely said a word and agreed with my comments etc. just be firm and polite. they even phoned during work hours although I work in a MC.
"why should it just be the bankers, politicians and the idle rich who get all the best things ? we demand a standard of living for our members that enables them to share in the fine wines and times that the likes of Cameron and his Eton buddies take for granted " - the late great Bob Crow RIP.
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Atos phone interview
Im having knee issues and been off for 3 weeks the first person I spoke to wss very good helpful and listened to what she was being told however person I spoke to today I could hardly understand as their first language wasnt english I kept having to get her to repeat herself
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Atos phone interview
You should never be told, either you make a referral request or your Manager asks for your permission.Postiebear wrote:Yes, i was told I was being referred to ATOS and it would just be a phone call, don't have a problem with it as my injury is genuine.zx135 wrote:Did you give permission for this?