ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Breakfast?
-
weary_posty
- Posts: 225
- Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
- Gender: Male
Breakfast?
How many of us have breakfast in the morning?
I find eating before 6am hard work so usually run coffee until hometime
Just a bit of easy Sunday evening posting....
I find eating before 6am hard work so usually run coffee until hometime
Just a bit of easy Sunday evening posting....
-
hans solo
- Posts: 3280
- Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
buckfast and cheapo lager 
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
400ml protein/oat shake combo takes 3mins to prep/drink. 
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
oldrope
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 221
- Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 16:17
- Location: lapland
Re: Breakfast?
I have 4 cans of of Stella. But as I work night shift and don't get home till 06:30 it's not really breakfast to me, mind you I do get some funny looks off passers by when I'm sitting in the garden.
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
A bottle is too much, tried the can yethans solo wrote:buckfast and cheapo lager
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Breakfast?
I have for my "breakfast" a bowl of cereal, two slices of toast and mug of fresh coffee and sometimes I have fresh fruit, generally on the way in to work.
Anyway since when is toast "breakfast"? lol
Anyway since when is toast "breakfast"? lol
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Breakfast?
Nothing until I have a 20 mins break at 08:50 when it's time for a Ginsters pasty to hit the Mircowave ;)
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Breakfast?
Shouldn't there be a seventh option ?
One only expected on retirement day and accompanied by a fiver ?

One only expected on retirement day and accompanied by a fiver ?
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Breakfast?
TBH when I get up at 4.30am its a tea and something instant like biscuits and maybe a yogurt.
Once at work I eat again (normally fruit of some kind) around 6.30.
Once at work I eat again (normally fruit of some kind) around 6.30.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
I have a vindaloo, garlic naan and half rice half chips with 4 bottles of king cobra. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
Running buffets they have in my office all the top pigeon holes are full of Pork Pies Sausage rolls and barm cakes with red bull energy drinks, they clear out and throw walks off with the buffet in their hands. One guy takes his buffet into trap 2 every morning lobbing the foil down the bog after.
-
deristrong
- Posts: 195
- Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
- Gender: Male
Re: Breakfast?
Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Breakfast?
Has to be fruit or toast - no way am I having Sausage Chips and Beans

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Breakfast?
Kings Norton wrote:Running buffets they have in my office all the top pigeon holes are full of Pork Pies Sausage rolls and barm cakes with red bull energy drinks, they clear out and throw walks off with the buffet in their hands. One guy takes his buffet into trap 2 every morning lobbing the foil down the bog after.
....So why not just cut out the middle man while he's in there and lob it in the loo! lol
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"