ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Breakfast?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

For breakfast I have....

Porridge/Muesli
49
26%
Cereal
46
24%
Fruit
10
5%
Toast
31
16%
Full english
4
2%
Nothing - it isn't worth losing the extra 30mins of sleep
48
26%
 
Total votes: 188

weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

Breakfast?

Post by weary_posty »

How many of us have breakfast in the morning?
I find eating before 6am hard work so usually run coffee until hometime
Just a bit of easy Sunday evening posting....
hans solo
Posts: 3280
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by hans solo »

buckfast and cheapo lager :nana
datasaint
Posts: 1541
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by datasaint »

400ml protein/oat shake combo takes 3mins to prep/drink. :nana
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Breakfast?

Post by spiderj »

Crunchy nuts?
I won
oldrope
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 221
Joined: 27 Oct 2007, 16:17
Location: lapland

Re: Breakfast?

Post by oldrope »

I have 4 cans of of Stella. But as I work night shift and don't get home till 06:30 it's not really breakfast to me, mind you I do get some funny looks off passers by when I'm sitting in the garden.
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by newtimes »

hans solo wrote:buckfast and cheapo lager :nana
A bottle is too much, tried the can yet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Breakfast?

Post by wabbithunta »

I have for my "breakfast" a bowl of cereal, two slices of toast and mug of fresh coffee and sometimes I have fresh fruit, generally on the way in to work.

Anyway since when is toast "breakfast"? lol
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
doorstepped
Posts: 1063
Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
Gender: Male
Location: Somewhere west of London

Re: Breakfast?

Post by doorstepped »

Nothing until I have a 20 mins break at 08:50 when it's time for a Ginsters pasty to hit the Mircowave ;)
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Shouldn't there be a seventh option ? :shock:
One only expected on retirement day and accompanied by a fiver ? :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Breakfast?

Post by krussel »

TBH when I get up at 4.30am its a tea and something instant like biscuits and maybe a yogurt.

Once at work I eat again (normally fruit of some kind) around 6.30.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Rumple
Posts: 429
Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Rumple »

I have a vindaloo, garlic naan and half rice half chips with 4 bottles of king cobra. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Kings Norton
Posts: 320
Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by Kings Norton »

Running buffets they have in my office all the top pigeon holes are full of Pork Pies Sausage rolls and barm cakes with red bull energy drinks, they clear out and throw walks off with the buffet in their hands. One guy takes his buffet into trap 2 every morning lobbing the foil down the bog after.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Re: Breakfast?

Post by deristrong »

Fag, Tea, Fag, Coffee, Fag. In that order.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Breakfast?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Has to be fruit or toast - no way am I having Sausage Chips and Beans :angel :angel :angel
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Breakfast?

Post by wabbithunta »

Kings Norton wrote:Running buffets they have in my office all the top pigeon holes are full of Pork Pies Sausage rolls and barm cakes with red bull energy drinks, they clear out and throw walks off with the buffet in their hands. One guy takes his buffet into trap 2 every morning lobbing the foil down the bog after.
:Sick

....So why not just cut out the middle man while he's in there and lob it in the loo! lol
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"