I am sick to death of the public asking me if I have there passport
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27937962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ain't it about time that royal mail told the press we do not deliver them
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
passport
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: passport
I delivered 1 last week by special delivery,she was delighted and thanked mewoofwoof wrote:I am sick to death of the public asking me if I have there passport
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27937962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ain't it about time that royal mail told the press we do not deliver them
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: passport
probably from a foreign embassyrobbertwhitton wrote:I delivered 1 last week by special delivery,she was delighted and thanked mewoofwoof wrote:I am sick to death of the public asking me if I have there passport
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27937962" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ain't it about time that royal mail told the press we do not deliver them
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: passport
We deliver them in our area
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: passport
DX deliver ours.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: passport
We deliver passports in our area and these are by Special Delivery
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"