ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Own footwear

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Own footwear

Post by frankieboy »

Can you still buy your own footwear and be reimbursed for them if you can,t get on with all Royal Mail footwear and how do you go about it?
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Own footwear

Post by spiderj »

Contact your go,footwear must have CE mark on box etc
RM put £30 toward cost
Give receipt and fit note to lino
Keep copies in case they lose em
:nana
I won
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Own footwear

Post by spiderj »

Meant go lol
Lino does it on PSP system
:thumbup
I won
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Own footwear

Post by krussel »

Think you need a reason though :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Own footwear

Post by spiderj »

Yep,plantar/flat feet/bunions etc are all valid.
If you just don't like em its a no no.
I won
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Own footwear

Post by stokes11eg »

:sad: You need a line from Doc, which you have to pay for!
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Own footwear

Post by spiderj »

Nope,no payment needed,as I said a fit note will suffi e,make an appointment,outline your problem,request that doc advises. Simples
I won