ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Which trainer shoes to order
-
Rainbow
- Posts: 58
- Joined: 11 Oct 2008, 17:04
- Gender: Male
Which trainer shoes to order
Greetings fellow posties, about to order (if they let me) a new pair of outdoor trainers. there are two listed on the dimensions catalogue - trainer Anvil / trainer YDS. So who how has tried any of these and which one is better.
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=62671
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=61919
I have some YDS ones, all good apart from needs a thicker insole under the ball of the foot.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=61919
I have some YDS ones, all good apart from needs a thicker insole under the ball of the foot.
We're all here because we're not all there
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
Depends on your foot shape.
I'd defonetly get an Insole though,the soles are not very forgiving.
I'd defonetly get an Insole though,the soles are not very forgiving.
I won
-
freelunch
- Posts: 358
- Joined: 14 Oct 2012, 20:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
Agree, YDS trainers - good quality, sturdy, durable walking shoes
but for the sake of your feet get some three-quarter length Scholl (Tri-Comfort) insoles to replace the flimsy YDS insoles supplied
but for the sake of your feet get some three-quarter length Scholl (Tri-Comfort) insoles to replace the flimsy YDS insoles supplied
"Everybody has a plan.. until they get punched in the face" - Mike Tyson
-
cobberwebb
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
I've had both and recommend the YDS. The Anvils weigh a ton and destroyed my feet.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
The clue is in the name. Go for the YDScobberwebb wrote:The Anvils weigh a ton
-
robbertwhitton
- Posts: 1132
- Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
- Gender: Male
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
theres only one way to find out............ FIGHT !!!
I have the anvil.seem fine to me,but some wont like them,order both!!
-
dazzlin72
- Posts: 321
- Joined: 25 Jan 2010, 13:56
- Gender: Male
Re: Which trainer shoes to order
I've not wore my pair yet, but the YDS trainers feel heavy as well.