ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
how much SA we getting for sun d2d
-
crammypostie1
- Posts: 187
- Joined: 31 Mar 2013, 21:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Cumbria
how much SA we getting for sun d2d
As title says how much is SA for doing these
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: how much SA we getting for sun d2d
none, unless you went over your time, then you will get paid at SA rate rather than OT rate.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: how much SA we getting for sun d2d
Whilst I can why you posted it, I doubt you'd get an accurate answer off anyone unless they are not that bothered about being identified.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: how much SA we getting for sun d2d
A fiver, although that may not be paid, apparently. Just picked up my free bottle of Coke Zero though....
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: how much SA we getting for sun d2d
Bet they weren't many spare copies returned with a freebie inside