ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Leaving
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Leaving
depends how much leave you have already takenDuckins wrote:I have amother job lined up, is it a weeks notice I need to give? and if so can I have notice in on the Saturday before my annual leave week never to return again :-)
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Leaving
if you have had less than a quarter of your annual leave including next week then you will be ok even then a quarter will be to the end of juneDuckins wrote:I have amother job lined up, is it a weeks notice I need to give? and if so can I have notice in on the Saturday before my annual leave week never to return again :-)
-
Duckins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 12 Nov 2012, 08:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving
Cheers everyone, I should be ok....not had any annual leave since november
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: Leaving
Duckins............ keep in touch ... lets us know how you are getting on with new job ? good luck ..
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving
Good luck with your new job. I hope your new employer treats you better than Royal Mail.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Leaving

Don't be a stranger
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
scrapsaturdays
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 09:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving
Good luck. Out of interest how many years service have you done ?
-
Duckins
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 12 Nov 2012, 08:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Leaving
Thanks I'll keep intouch and hope everything is good for everyone n the future..I have been a postie for 12 years. Must say have seen too much bullying from management in that time