ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

New Contract coming up for Betterware

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by eastie »

There is another new contract with RM in a months time to deliver Betterware catalogues once a month with any orders to be given as a percentage in the DOM's bonus
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dave72 »

:hmmmm

Do they leave them on the step for collection then?
frankieboy
Posts: 303
Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by frankieboy »

Yes I know, just heard were doing tampax samples once a month too, just hope it doesn't rain that day.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by wabbithunta »

frankieboy wrote:Yes I know, just heard were doing tampax samples once a month too, just hope it doesn't rain that day.

:crazy: :crazy:
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
scoobydo79
Posts: 2055
Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by scoobydo79 »

frankieboy wrote:Yes I know, just heard were doing tampax samples once a month too, just hope it doesn't rain that day.
I might as well look the part because Im working like a ......Oh never mind
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by arnold cheshire »

eastie wrote:There is another new contract with RM in a months time to deliver Betterware catalogues once a month with any orders to be given as a percentage in the DOM's bonus
the contract to deliver white goods for argos :thumbup
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by 5plusbonusball »

I heard it was AVON and we've got to be models for the makeup - look like clowns now :Very Happy
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by arnold cheshire »

its the santa claus contract working christmas day :left:
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by arnold cheshire »

eastie wrote:There is another new contract with RM in a months time to deliver Betterware catalogues once a month with any orders to be given as a percentage in the DOM's bonus
tesco.com contract delivering shopping ? are we bidding for that ? we could bid for the refuse contract at the council ..........
goona
Posts: 32
Joined: 28 May 2007, 21:23
Gender: Male
Location: Kent

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by goona »

frankieboy wrote:Yes I know, just heard were doing tampax samples once a month too, just hope it doesn't rain that day.
I heard the Tampax contract was just for the Christmas period

I'll get me coat :Very Happy
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by deristrong »

goona wrote:
frankieboy wrote:Yes I know, just heard were doing tampax samples once a month too, just hope it doesn't rain that day.
I heard the Tampax contract was just for the Christmas period

I'll get me coat :Very Happy
Don't bother with Tampax, they're stuck up c**ts. Get my coat while you're there.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dvbuk55 »

All wrong - it's a new contract for demonstrating Ann Summers products - personally I can't wait. :cuppa
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by 5plusbonusball »

I can just see the new advert slogan -
"Royalmilk,liptons,dustbincleaners,betterware,avon,stsamples,catalog,news,charitybags and er mail. we do it all , our managers watch us."
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
dave72
Posts: 415
Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dave72 »

dvbuk55 wrote:All wrong - it's a new contract for demonstrating Ann Summers products - personally I can't wait. :cuppa
Well, we are good at taking it up the ar....I'll leave it there :so there
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: New Contract coming up for Betterware

Post by dvbuk55 »

dave72 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:All wrong - it's a new contract for demonstrating Ann Summers products - personally I can't wait. :cuppa
Well, we are good at taking it up the ar....I'll leave it there :so there
You're going to have to remove it eventually or explode :nervous