ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Automatic vans
-
Energie_man
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 10:32
Automatic vans
I'm currently a non driver due to the fact I only have a automatic licence just out of curiosity as there is none at our office , does any other office have automatic vans on their fleet?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Automatic vans
maybe your dim could order a couple for your office i think all vehicles should be automatic anyway nowEnergie_man wrote:I'm currently a non driver due to the fact I only have a automatic licence just out of curiosity as there is none at our office , does any other office have automatic vans on their fleet?
-
vanman90
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 21:12
- Gender: Male
Re: Automatic vans
The only vehicles I know Royal Mail own that are auto are LGV C and LGV CE, but I may be wrong.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Automatic vans
I ve never seen one I am afraid 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Automatic vans
No automatic vans on the fleet as far as I know but lots of automatic managers turn up go home do nothing all day everyday!