ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
P.I.R?
-
Robbo318
- Posts: 64
- Joined: 20 Oct 2007, 16:37
P.I.R?
Had a meeting with the area manager/area union rep this morning as a whole office, as we had several grievances to air. One of which was 2 separate rounds in our office go over virtually every day (bar Tues), the area rep said about a PIR, in which they go back over the forecasted mail in the last 12 months, to see if we are under manned. Has any one on here ever heard or had a PIR before, if so what was the results please?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: P.I.R?
Post Implementation Review - http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=52748" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: P.I.R?
so basically they go back over a load of bullshit figures and provide you with some new bullshit??
-
pop it in pete
- Posts: 351
- Joined: 09 Jun 2007, 23:03
- Location: lazy town
Re: P.I.R?
P.I.R.? well after two and a half years past our revision and a stage three disagreement with threat of industrial action we are now where nearer our PIR and more importantly our final £200. Sold down the river well and truly. Isn't worth the paper its printed on, that's if you ever see one.
-
pod25
- Posts: 240
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 21:13
- Gender: Male
Re: P.I.R?
If you have not had any PIR meetings, then your revision can't have been signed off yet and if it hasn't been signed off, that will explain why you have not received your final payment.
On that basis, insist on the PIR meetings and get the problems resolved. Once you have had your PIR process and everything has been resolved, the area rep can sign off your revision and you will receive your final payment.
On that basis, insist on the PIR meetings and get the problems resolved. Once you have had your PIR process and everything has been resolved, the area rep can sign off your revision and you will receive your final payment.