Hello,
anyone got an idea where I can find out about standard ways of working that should apply in any office? For example the layout of outward primary packets, secondary sorting and so forth, like a flowchart showing how it works or should be set up.
Does this make sense? I'm looking for some facts to arm myself with. It looks to me like we have some very strange practices in our office. If one asks a manager or offers a suggestion, you just get a blank stare as they try to think of a short sentence that will allow them to pretend to be a manager and shuffle off out of sight.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
standard ways of working
-
walkertom
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 02 Mar 2011, 09:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Wild West
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: standard ways of working
This?...
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=43114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are a few more bits in downloads
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=43114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
There are a few more bits in downloads
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
walkertom
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 02 Mar 2011, 09:19
- Gender: Male
- Location: The Wild West
Re: standard ways of working
Great,
I see some useful stuff in there.
I'm taking my tape measure to work today.
Thanks
I see some useful stuff in there.
I'm taking my tape measure to work today.
Thanks