ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
O/t Holidays
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
O/t Holidays
On a brighter note where's everybody going on there hols
hoping to go to Tenerife in September 
-
coxybaby
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 17 Dec 2013, 15:57
- Gender: Female
Re: O/t Holidays
We're off to the Lake District for a camping and kayaking holiday! Was meant to go to Tenerife in August oddly enough but I wasn't granted the dates off. It'll still be scorchio in September for you! Have fun :-)
Also it's nice to see a thread about something other than how miserable RM is making some of us
Also it's nice to see a thread about something other than how miserable RM is making some of us
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: O/t Holidays
does O/t mean our time ?
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
Western Isles of Scotland, then Italy/ Med before returning for a few weeks to work over Xmas, then India and maybe Nepal, back to Europe and maybe Spain and Portugal, Ireland and Cornwall and back to work in September 2015......
you did ask
you did ask
'Libraries gave us power'
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
that is bleak, you need a break in this job now.......Hitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
'Libraries gave us power'
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: O/t Holidays
Off topic in its own topic - Arghhhhh I have been caught in a logic loop.


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
Not possible? Least I was told this.Hitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: O/t Holidays
Its possible if you ignore the agreements that say you shouldn't work whilst on leave. I wouldn't.norm wrote:Not possible? Least I was told this.Hitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
The manager might be ok with it, but won't it be flagged up with HR?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its possible if you ignore the agreements that say you shouldn't work whilst on leave. I wouldn't.norm wrote:Not possible? Least I was told this.Hitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: O/t Holidays
Have never known it to happen when people have done it in my office.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
mickeymacca
- Posts: 503
- Joined: 21 Jun 2012, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
come on, just tell us where you're going on holiday man.....TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Have never known it to happen when people have done it in my office.
'Libraries gave us power'
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: O/t Holidays
thats what i thought this topic was aboutHitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
-
Hitcher
- Posts: 1530
- Joined: 20 Sep 2009, 09:59
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
Obviously not as it happens all the time at our DO.norm wrote:The manager might be ok with it, but won't it be flagged up with HR?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Its possible if you ignore the agreements that say you shouldn't work whilst on leave. I wouldn't.norm wrote:Not possible? Least I was told this.Hitcher wrote:O/t holidays = working overtime when you're actually on leave.bringon4dayweeks wrote:does O/t mean our time ?
-
bluealbert
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: O/t Holidays
Ffs lighten up I'm talking about HOLIDAYS so many doom and gloom merchants on here
