ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Thats me Done
-
thechemisyshop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Thats me Done
my last day is officially Saturday the 7th ,, going on IHR ,, nearly 19 years ,,now to get on with the rest of my life 
-
donein
- Posts: 136
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
- Location: north devon
Re: Thats me Done
good luck friend hope it all goes well 
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Thats me Done
Before you go, I've often wondered - what is a chemisy shop?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
thechemisyshop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
that was me creating a profile and logging in after a good few beers ,, and hitting the Y button instead of the T button it should have been thechemistshop , but it was done and i saved the password , so i never changed it 
-
Lazycarton
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
So what's the cocktail of pills you take then 
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Thats me Done
if you want we can try and change it - password will be unchangedthechemisyshop wrote:that was me creating a profile and logging in after a good few beers ,, and hitting the Y button instead of the T button it should have been thechemistshop , but it was done and i saved the password , so i never changed it
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Thats me Done
Wishing you all the very best buddy
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Thats me Done
haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are tookrussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy![]()
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Thats me Done
Need to be to keep working in Royalmail these days!rhino49 wrote:haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are tookrussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy![]()
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Thats me Done
rhino49 wrote:haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are tookrussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy![]()
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
Yeah that case held up pretty well. Better than me
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
jw1234
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 08 Dec 2011, 20:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
can you tell me what happens to your shares? I understand you can get them sold on your behalf as soon as you leave on iHR?
Also was it an atos recommendation or did you go the manager appoval route?
Also was it an atos recommendation or did you go the manager appoval route?
-
thechemisyshop
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
the shares get transferred to me and i can keep them or sell them whenever i want ,and i don't pay tax or NI on them , the manager put me forward for it but it was atos approved ,, i had to get medical reports and see there doctors before the final decision was made ,, that was made last wednesday , and its only took about 2/3 days to sign me out and get my leaving date ive had my figures and there fine so it onwards and upwards now 
-
cuddyhung
- Posts: 27
- Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 17:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
well thats it Elvis has left the building
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Thats me Done
All the best another fine postman gone but not forgotten.thechemisyshop wrote:the shares get transferred to me and i can keep them or sell them whenever i want ,and i don't pay tax or NI on them , the manager put me forward for it but it was atos approved ,, i had to get medical reports and see there doctors before the final decision was made ,, that was made last wednesday , and its only took about 2/3 days to sign me out and get my leaving date ive had my figures and there fine so it onwards and upwards now
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Thats me Done
Lucky you weren't staring out of the window at 2 dogs screwingkrussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy![]()
User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.