ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Thats me Done

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
thechemisyshop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 156
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
Gender: Male

Thats me Done

Post by thechemisyshop »

my last day is officially Saturday the 7th ,, going on IHR ,, nearly 19 years ,,now to get on with the rest of my life :Very Happy
donein
Posts: 136
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 10:53
Location: north devon

Re: Thats me Done

Post by donein »

good luck friend hope it all goes well :thumbup
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Thats me Done

Post by clashcityrocker »

Before you go, I've often wondered - what is a chemisy shop?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
thechemisyshop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 156
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by thechemisyshop »

that was me creating a profile and logging in after a good few beers ,, and hitting the Y button instead of the T button it should have been thechemistshop , but it was done and i saved the password , so i never changed it :crazy:
Lazycarton
Posts: 193
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:52
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by Lazycarton »

So what's the cocktail of pills you take then :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Thats me Done

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

thechemisyshop wrote:that was me creating a profile and logging in after a good few beers ,, and hitting the Y button instead of the T button it should have been thechemistshop , but it was done and i saved the password , so i never changed it :crazy:
if you want we can try and change it - password will be unchanged
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Thats me Done

Post by krussel »

Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
rhino49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1644
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
Gender: Male
Location: At home with my feet up

Re: Thats me Done

Post by rhino49 »

krussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are too :Very Happy
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Thats me Done

Post by k979aaa »

rhino49 wrote:
krussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are too :Very Happy
Need to be to keep working in Royalmail these days!
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Thats me Done

Post by krussel »

rhino49 wrote:
krussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
haha - I've had Krussel phone cases - virtually indestructible - hope you are too :Very Happy

Yeah that case held up pretty well. Better than me :nana
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
jw1234
Posts: 76
Joined: 08 Dec 2011, 20:07
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by jw1234 »

can you tell me what happens to your shares? I understand you can get them sold on your behalf as soon as you leave on iHR?

Also was it an atos recommendation or did you go the manager appoval route?
thechemisyshop
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 156
Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by thechemisyshop »

the shares get transferred to me and i can keep them or sell them whenever i want ,and i don't pay tax or NI on them , the manager put me forward for it but it was atos approved ,, i had to get medical reports and see there doctors before the final decision was made ,, that was made last wednesday , and its only took about 2/3 days to sign me out and get my leaving date ive had my figures and there fine so it onwards and upwards now :wave
cuddyhung
Posts: 27
Joined: 15 Apr 2014, 17:07
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by cuddyhung »

well thats it Elvis has left the building
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: Thats me Done

Post by k979aaa »

thechemisyshop wrote:the shares get transferred to me and i can keep them or sell them whenever i want ,and i don't pay tax or NI on them , the manager put me forward for it but it was atos approved ,, i had to get medical reports and see there doctors before the final decision was made ,, that was made last wednesday , and its only took about 2/3 days to sign me out and get my leaving date ive had my figures and there fine so it onwards and upwards now :wave
All the best another fine postman gone but not forgotten. :Applause :Applause :Applause
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Thats me Done

Post by dvbuk55 »

krussel wrote:Wishing you all the very best buddy :Applause

User names are funny things. When I logged in way back my mind went blank and I stared at my phone for some reason. The phones case had "Krussel" on the logo.
Lucky you weren't staring out of the window at 2 dogs screwing :chuckle :chuckle