ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

large or small

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
comeracing
Posts: 806
Joined: 28 Nov 2010, 20:58
Gender: Male

large or small

Post by comeracing »

ive worked in a very small delivery office for many years,no one cuts off people like the overtime we have a minimum of 24 staff and most start before there time,just thinking in a large delivery office if you wanted to finish to time I suppose there is never a problem in the dom getting somebody to finish your duty.i don't want much overtime if any.do staff stick together in bigger delivery offices ?
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: large or small

Post by spiderj »

ERM its like juggling cats at ours
You're bad if you cut off or claim o
Dockett
Guessed I'm bad then
:nana
I won
k979aaa
Posts: 12578
Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
Gender: Male
Location: THE NORTH

Re: large or small

Post by k979aaa »

comeracing wrote:ive worked in a very small delivery office for many years,no one cuts off people like the overtime we have a minimum of 24 staff and most start before there time,just thinking in a large delivery office if you wanted to finish to time I suppose there is never a problem in the dom getting somebody to finish your duty.i don't want much overtime if any.do staff stick together in bigger delivery offices ?
Your kidding me are you not be prepared to upset people especially managers I love it.