ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
WCM in the courier
-
celerycelery
- Posts: 675
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 16:44
WCM in the courier
Yeah I know its a load of rubbish but I did laugh at the "rethink your drink" project to save on using paper cups. The prize for this mind blowing idea was what looks like a cut up tree log. So much for saving the environment.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: WCM in the courier
I notice that the Courier this month is the first I have ever seen in 18 months with no RM villains prosecuted/punished for dishonesty. Or did I miss them?
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: WCM in the courier
The pages with the most info were replaced with the giant silly graphics like we saw in primary school, like we see in the silly videos, someone has been paid a fortune to draw them! 
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: WCM in the courier
They fired all the managers last month nothing to print this month!bustedflush wrote:I notice that the Courier this month is the first I have ever seen in 18 months with no RM villains prosecuted/punished for dishonesty. Or did I miss them?