ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
sick pay
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: sick pay
You don't have to give Sickness Certificates in person. You do need to send it in as soon as possible, but you can post it. If possible send it by recorded or Special Delivery so you have proof it has been received, and keep a photocopy in case it gets lost.turb2o wrote:I'm off with stress for three weeks do I have to give my sicknote in myself in person post it or give it on my return and will it affect memail getting paid thanks
You should get full pay if you have worked for RM for 12 months, are established, and haven't had more than 6 months off sick in the last 12 months - I think that is correct but if not I'm sure someone will advise.
-
turb2o
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 09 Mar 2011, 23:11
- Gender: Male
Re: sick pay
Thanks anything to avoid talking to the dim in personbaldrick wrote:You don't have to give Sickness Certificates in person. You do need to send it in as soon as possible, but you can post it. If possible send it by recorded or Special Delivery so you have proof it has been received, and keep a photocopy in case it gets lost.turb2o wrote:I'm off with stress for three weeks do I have to give my sicknote in myself in person post it or give it on my return and will it affect memail getting paid thanks
You should get full pay if you have worked for RM for 12 months, are established, and haven't had more than 6 months off sick in the last 12 months - I think that is correct but if not I'm sure someone will advise.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: sick pay
Don't blame you!turb2o wrote:Thanks anything to avoid talking to the dim in person