ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Thunderthighs
Posts: 990
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!

Post by Thunderthighs »

Went into the office, at the exact Time listed on the Weekly and Daily attendance sheets, to be told..."You're late!"
Apparently, someone made a cock-up, not me - and got my/the weeks hours wrong.. Oops!

Then, I heard, "I was told you were taking your breaks before coming to work."
SAY, WHATTTTT???!!! I had to ask IF I'd just heard correctly.
And apparently, I HAD!
I replied thats a loada rubbish, or words to that effect, and It's not even POSSIBLE! ( Where the Hell do they get this total rubbish from? Beggars belief...)

The closest I can get to this is "Jackanory" - tell the youngsters what this is - or Tony Blair and his cronies, denying they'd "SEXED UP" the "WMD" document.

I think there's a competition somewhere Annually, called the World's Best Tall Story.
I know who I'm entering!

Why can't THEY just hold their hands up,and admit they're not good at MAFFS, or SUMZ.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!

Post by spiderj »

They'll be on that river on egypt...... :nana
I won
hans solo
Posts: 3280
Joined: 06 Feb 2011, 18:08
Gender: Male

Re: Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!

Post by hans solo »

your up early
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Now..I've heard IT ALL!!!

Post by spiderj »

Excited cos am off for two weeks

Its a better thou GH

Break before coming in.....
:nana
I won