ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Glassdoor, Royal Mail reviews
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Glassdoor, Royal Mail reviews
Interesting site but I didn't like the way the jobs flashed up for my town, shows immediately they know where you are by your ip etc.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Glassdoor, Royal Mail reviews
Unless you mask your IP then any site can do that, in fact Google Ads does it as well. Admins on this site can also view IP addresses as well (we do warn you BTW) its a very good tool for getting rid of spammers5plusbonusball wrote:Interesting site but I didn't like the way the jobs flashed up for my town, shows immediately they know where you are by your ip etc.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Glassdoor, Royal Mail reviews
Have you never looked at the ads on this site? Half of them are from other sites I've looked at recently.5plusbonusball wrote:Interesting site but I didn't like the way the jobs flashed up for my town, shows immediately they know where you are by your ip etc.
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Glassdoor, Royal Mail reviews
Advice to Senior Management – Reduce the workload of Delivery Managers.
Had to laugh at this from a manager in Bristol.
Had to laugh at this from a manager in Bristol.