ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Hitler hates lapsing too ya know

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
raikky
Posts: 212
Joined: 19 Jun 2011, 01:09
Gender: Female

Hitler hates lapsing too ya know

Post by raikky »

bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know

Post by bustedflush »

This must be the most over-used dubbed piece of film ever. I've seen a Man. Utd. version, an anti BBC version, an X-factor one....
Pat Ostman
Posts: 2797
Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
Gender: Male
Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.

Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know

Post by Pat Ostman »

bustedflush wrote:This must be the most over-used dubbed piece of film ever. I've seen a Man. Utd. version, an anti BBC version, an X-factor one....
Yes I think thats the whole point. Times have changed though, 50P for households..... I wish....
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Overused I don't know what you mean :oops:


CARS ON DELIVERY BANNED


HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT THE BALLOT DATES


HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT HIS RMC SMILIE
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.