ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Hitler hates lapsing too ya know
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know
This must be the most over-used dubbed piece of film ever. I've seen a Man. Utd. version, an anti BBC version, an X-factor one....
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know
Yes I think thats the whole point. Times have changed though, 50P for households..... I wish....bustedflush wrote:This must be the most over-used dubbed piece of film ever. I've seen a Man. Utd. version, an anti BBC version, an X-factor one....
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Hitler hates lapsing too ya know
Overused I don't know what you mean
CARS ON DELIVERY BANNED
HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT THE BALLOT DATES
HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT HIS RMC SMILIE
CARS ON DELIVERY BANNED
HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT THE BALLOT DATES
HITLER FINDS OUT ABOUT HIS RMC SMILIE
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.