ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Full time hours
-
Stevo1985
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 09 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Full time hours
Can someone tell me what full time hours are officAlly? I'm part time on 30 hours but covers a full time walk. So what are full time hours 40?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Full time hours
Full time hours = 39.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Full time hours
Interested to know how other offices breakdown their 39 hour weeks. I know another local office has the usual 8 hour days and then finishes an hour early on Saturday....which seems like a good idea.
I know some work short days and long days.
Not even sure what we're "Meant" to be doing", I presume it's 7 Hours 48 Minutes per day, which is really confusing at the end of a long hot day, trying doing the mental arithmetic to work out any Overtime!
I know some work short days and long days.
Not even sure what we're "Meant" to be doing", I presume it's 7 Hours 48 Minutes per day, which is really confusing at the end of a long hot day, trying doing the mental arithmetic to work out any Overtime!
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Stevo1985
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 09 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Full time hours
My start time is 8.30 and I've been coming in at 6.30 as told to. When I calm for my 2 hours o/t they say we will work it out pro rata and there is different finish times on different days. But my contract say 8.30 to 2.30? So shouldn't I be getting my full 2 hours?
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Full time hours
what time are you finishing at?Stevo1985 wrote:My start time is 8.30 and I've been coming in at 6.30 as told to. When I calm for my 2 hours o/t they say we will work it out pro rata and there is different finish times on different days. But my contract say 8.30 to 2.30? So shouldn't I be getting my full 2 hours?