I wonder if someone can help me...
With the changes to SA payments, Do you now get paid for your SA if it falls on a bank holiday? (Ie 5th May) Nothing in this weeks pay, so thought I'd ask the question before talking and being fobbed off by our DOM
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bank Holiday SA Payment
-
windermeredave
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 265
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Bank Holiday SA Payment
I was under the impression you get paid for bank holidays, I didn`t get it , a mate was on leave last week and he didn`t get paid either. looks like yet another stitch up to me , I`m wondering if the details need to be sent in to payroll by the leave clerk?tovadee wrote:I wonder if someone can help me...
With the changes to SA payments, Do you now get paid for your SA if it falls on a bank holiday? (Ie 5th May) Nothing in this weeks pay, so thought I'd ask the question before talking and being fobbed off by our DOM
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Bank Holiday SA Payment
Your Dom support if you have one needs to send it in , its nothing to do with pay roll
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"