Is it beyond the realms of possibility that RM might actually be on our side for once and tell political party's that everything must be in by week ending ??th of May, so that we can deliver everything the following week?
Or is that too much like common sense?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Election Material
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Election Material
7 days for unadressed 3 for adressed bring them in when they wantsuperports wrote:Is it beyond the realms of possibility that RM might actually be on our side for once and tell political party's that everything must be in by week ending ??th of May, so that we can deliver everything the following week?
Or is that too much like common sense?
-
superports
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Election Material
RM could make things an awful lot easier for us by designating one week, Monday to Saturday, in which we will deliver everything. At the minute we have addressed and unaddressed coming into our office in dribs and drabs.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Election Material
Thing is though, the customers don't want them arriving all at the same time, they want them to arrive at different times
-
superports
- Posts: 171
- Joined: 05 Nov 2009, 09:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Election Material
Would be nice if RM for once actually did something to show they were on our side.
I appreciate customers mightn't want their leaflets delivered with 8 others, but if they don't want us to deliver them, let them use a private D2D company. If I book a flight, I don't tell the airline when I want to go, I go when they have a flight that suits my needs best.
I appreciate customers mightn't want their leaflets delivered with 8 others, but if they don't want us to deliver them, let them use a private D2D company. If I book a flight, I don't tell the airline when I want to go, I go when they have a flight that suits my needs best.