ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Are You Helping Yourelves?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
new2me
Posts: 104
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
Gender: Male

Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by new2me »

Just looking at the titles of threads and wondering about which ones I have found some help in ....

c'mon guys you are you're your own worst enemies!
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by Sidley »

If the elves can't hack it without our help they can do one, I have enough on me plate already without some supernatural work shy entity making it worse.
Nondescript
Posts: 232
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
Gender: Male

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by Nondescript »

Too right, they can f*** right off back to Mordor as far as I'm concerned, the pointy eared b******s are practically immortal, so if they can't be bothered to take some time out from their eternal shuffling on this mortal coil to learn how to do it for themselves, I'll be damned if I'm helping them.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by krussel »

Sidley wrote:If the elves can't hack it without our help they can do one, I have enough on me plate already without some supernatural work shy entity making it worse.

:left:

Love it. :Applause
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by wabbithunta »

This is my Elf.... and I'd help her!
Sexy Xmas Elf Costume.jpg

I'd help her.... out of that outfit for a start! fnarr, fnarr... :crazy:



I'd have preferred to do the text in [Elfish] Green.. but somehow I think I'd get my wrists slapped for using that colour by TBT..!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

They seem to be able to look after themselves.

Image

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Yourelves you are you're your
New2me - I think English is your worst enemy! :Very Happy
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by wabbithunta »

5plusbonusball wrote:
Yourelves you are you're your
New2me - I think English is your worst enemy! :Very Happy
we shall quote him on the beaches,
we shall quote him on the landing grounds,
we shall quote him in the fields and in the streets,
we shall quote him in the hills.
Because He never spell-checks...
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32787
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by POSTMAN »

Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by wabbithunta »

:funneh :funneh
POSTMAN wrote:Image
:left: :left: :Applause
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by wabbithunta »

Clothing-Christmas-which-Funny-Themed-Elves.jpg
article-2239908-163A008A000005DC-728_634x417.jpg
Elf-Elvis--66439.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
new2me
Posts: 104
Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
Gender: Male

Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

Post by new2me »

5plusbonusball wrote:
Yourelves you are you're your
New2me - I think English is your worst enemy! :Very Happy
I think booze is my worst enemy, despite sometimes being my best friend :crazy: