ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Postman pat-the movie
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Postman pat-the movie
Get ready for the more than usual " morning postman pat" from all the kiddies in the morning. 
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Postman pat-the movie
ok gone past caring dont see high school kids anymorefrankieboy wrote:Get ready for the more than usual " morning postman pat" from all the kiddies in the morning.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Just tell them you're not Pat because you don't get a f**king helicopter 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Postman pat-the movie
bringon4dayweeks wrote:ok gone past caring dont see high school kids anymorefrankieboy wrote:Get ready for the more than usual " morning postman pat" from all the kiddies in the morning.
Used to see them on there way to school. These days they are coming home.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Postman pat-the movie
I ve changed my opinion of old Pat.frankieboy wrote:Get ready for the more than usual " morning postman pat" from all the kiddies in the morning.
Years ago I thought that it belittled our job and made us the laughing stock of our mates etc. However times have changed for the worse and now we have idiots such as Yodel door stepping Amazon parcels everywhere. Grumpy DHL drivers (met one this week and barely got a word out the sod) who don't give a damn. Maybe for us the cheery image of old Pat in his red van will help keep some public sentiment alive.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Not quite Postman Pat: The Movie...
I found this blog purely by chance the other day..! So I thought I'd add it to the thread...!
http://postmanplod.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... r-it-last/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thing 1). You own/ manage a shop. I ask you if I can use your toilet. You say no.
Thing 2). You have parked blocking your driveway completely. I cannot get up it.
Thing 3). You have a big dog in your front garden that is looking at me in a way that says “want to know if there’s life after death? Open the gate and find out!”
Thing 4). You have dog s**t on your front path.
Thing 5). You once tried to get my attention by clicking your fingers or saying “Hey, you!”
Thing 6), You saw me cut across your front lawn and came out to say “that’s not a pubic footpath you know!”
Thing 7). You chased me down the street shouting “will you put my f***ing mail all the way through the letterbox you f***ing TWAT!!!”
Thing 8). I inadvertently put your neighbour’s mail through your letterbox. You came out and mumbled something at me. I said “pardon?” twice and you then yelled “OH, YOU’RE DEAF AS WELL!!!”
Thing 9). You let me spend 2 or so minutes manipulating a packet through your “just big enough” letter box and then opened the door and said “you could have damaged that!”
Thing 10). You have a habit of answering the door in your underwear (and you’re either a bloke or an ugly woman).
So I added this edited story from Viz magazine.
A wakeup call for all the kiddies that "love Postman Pat"
This is is Evil Brother... lmao
I found this blog purely by chance the other day..! So I thought I'd add it to the thread...!
http://postmanplod.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... r-it-last/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thing 1). You own/ manage a shop. I ask you if I can use your toilet. You say no.
Thing 2). You have parked blocking your driveway completely. I cannot get up it.
Thing 3). You have a big dog in your front garden that is looking at me in a way that says “want to know if there’s life after death? Open the gate and find out!”
Thing 4). You have dog s**t on your front path.
Thing 5). You once tried to get my attention by clicking your fingers or saying “Hey, you!”
Thing 6), You saw me cut across your front lawn and came out to say “that’s not a pubic footpath you know!”
Thing 7). You chased me down the street shouting “will you put my f***ing mail all the way through the letterbox you f***ing TWAT!!!”
Thing 8). I inadvertently put your neighbour’s mail through your letterbox. You came out and mumbled something at me. I said “pardon?” twice and you then yelled “OH, YOU’RE DEAF AS WELL!!!”
Thing 9). You let me spend 2 or so minutes manipulating a packet through your “just big enough” letter box and then opened the door and said “you could have damaged that!”
Thing 10). You have a habit of answering the door in your underwear (and you’re either a bloke or an ugly woman).
So I added this edited story from Viz magazine.
A wakeup call for all the kiddies that "love Postman Pat"
This is is Evil Brother... lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
SWIM
- Posts: 425
- Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman pat-the movie
oldie but goodie.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKght3_a18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKght3_a18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
'deal of the century' - dingo
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Like this one.
temp postman pratt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQD1MNbdeg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
temp postman pratt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQD1MNbdeg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
2pints
- Posts: 286
- Joined: 28 Feb 2013, 16:46
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman pat-the movie
That is brilliant!SWIM wrote:oldie but goodie.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADKght3_a18" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
pyphon
- Posts: 231
- Joined: 02 Sep 2008, 20:57
- Gender: Male
- Location: North East England
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Fecking meowwww
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Had a load of builders chanting "Postman Pat..Postman Pat" to me one day so I just turned around and sung "Bob the Builder" back at them....Dickheads shut up after that! 
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Postman pat-the movie
yes builders dont sing postman pat anymore because thats what we can sing back " bob the builder"Dorset Plodder wrote:Had a load of builders chanting "Postman Pat..Postman Pat" to me one day so I just turned around and sung "Bob the Builder" back at them....Dickheads shut up after that!
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Postman pat-the movie
bringon4dayweeks wrote:yes builders dont sing postman pat anymore because thats what we can sing back " bob the builder"Dorset Plodder wrote:Had a load of builders chanting "Postman Pat..Postman Pat" to me one day so I just turned around and sung "Bob the Builder" back at them....Dickheads shut up after that!
Shouldn't you be singing # bob budowniczy # now? [that's Polish]
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
steven100
- Posts: 1391
- Joined: 09 Aug 2009, 12:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Postman Pat the movie
Was this film commissioned as a joint effort between RM/TNT. We have no life and are treated like Robots. Ok....we will do lapsing.....wait summer staff resourcing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpkXJF1u-RM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Was this film commissioned as a joint effort between RM/TNT. We have no life and are treated like Robots. Ok....we will do lapsing.....wait summer staff resourcing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpkXJF1u-RM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
leadseal
- Posts: 44
- Joined: 09 May 2007, 16:48
Re: Postman pat-the movie
Took my daughter to see it on Friday, and quite enjoyed it. It was a very thinly veiled attack on RM's modernisation program, with a huge poke at the X Factor as well.
Worth a watch, if you've got kids :)
Worth a watch, if you've got kids :)