Just looking at the titles of threads and wondering about which ones I have found some help in ....
c'mon guys you are you're your own worst enemies!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Are You Helping Yourelves?
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
If the elves can't hack it without our help they can do one, I have enough on me plate already without some supernatural work shy entity making it worse.
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
Too right, they can f*** right off back to Mordor as far as I'm concerned, the pointy eared b******s are practically immortal, so if they can't be bothered to take some time out from their eternal shuffling on this mortal coil to learn how to do it for themselves, I'll be damned if I'm helping them.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
Sidley wrote:If the elves can't hack it without our help they can do one, I have enough on me plate already without some supernatural work shy entity making it worse.
Love it.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
This is my Elf.... and I'd help her!
I'd help her.... out of that outfit for a start! fnarr, fnarr...
I'd have preferred to do the text in [Elfish] Green.. but somehow I think I'd get my wrists slapped for using that colour by TBT..!
I'd help her.... out of that outfit for a start! fnarr, fnarr...
I'd have preferred to do the text in [Elfish] Green.. but somehow I think I'd get my wrists slapped for using that colour by TBT..!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
They seem to be able to look after themselves.




All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
New2me - I think English is your worst enemy!Yourelves you are you're your
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
5plusbonusball wrote:New2me - I think English is your worst enemy!Yourelves you are you're your
we shall quote him on the beaches,
we shall quote him on the landing grounds,
we shall quote him in the fields and in the streets,
we shall quote him in the hills.
Because He never spell-checks...
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
POSTMAN wrote:
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
new2me
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 21 Nov 2013, 06:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Are You Helping Yourelves?
I think booze is my worst enemy, despite sometimes being my best friend5plusbonusball wrote:New2me - I think English is your worst enemy!Yourelves you are you're your