ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The question
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
The question
Come on Clash the man asked a question...ad naseum on several threads.
The fact that nobody really cares is irrelevant, the fact that immigration is shaped by social/economic policy not political dogma which is why the actual policy seldom shifts significantly between parties is lost on most Kippers mostly because they haven't got to the social/economic policy page on Building A Coherent Manifesto For Dummies yet.
A country's population will expand to the point where it can no longer sustain the kind of lifestyle that makes people want to stay there, It's market driven and an indisputable fact.
It doesn't matter from an economic point of view if that happens through more inward migration or less outward migration because even if you lose rocket scientists and gain cleaners you just hit the tipping point of unsustainability earlier with a lower population level. Closing borders won't change that, you'll just fill up from the inside rather than the outside and maybe buy yourself an extra couple of years but at the cost of a higher population.
The only reason you would really go down that route is if it bothered you what colour of skin the guy standing next to you has when the country hits its lifestyle unsustainability level and everybody starts packing their bags and f***ing the f**k off this mostly insignificant little island.
The fact that nobody really cares is irrelevant, the fact that immigration is shaped by social/economic policy not political dogma which is why the actual policy seldom shifts significantly between parties is lost on most Kippers mostly because they haven't got to the social/economic policy page on Building A Coherent Manifesto For Dummies yet.
A country's population will expand to the point where it can no longer sustain the kind of lifestyle that makes people want to stay there, It's market driven and an indisputable fact.
It doesn't matter from an economic point of view if that happens through more inward migration or less outward migration because even if you lose rocket scientists and gain cleaners you just hit the tipping point of unsustainability earlier with a lower population level. Closing borders won't change that, you'll just fill up from the inside rather than the outside and maybe buy yourself an extra couple of years but at the cost of a higher population.
The only reason you would really go down that route is if it bothered you what colour of skin the guy standing next to you has when the country hits its lifestyle unsustainability level and everybody starts packing their bags and f***ing the f**k off this mostly insignificant little island.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.clashcityrocker wrote:Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.
Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
Why should we let people have ideas when they only deal in FACT?clashcityrocker wrote:Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.
Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: UKIP door to doors
Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.clashcityrocker wrote:Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.
Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.
On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY2bLRVa3vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.clashcityrocker wrote:Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.
Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.
On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: UKIP door to doors
Oh good you've found a Labour Politician to answer your question, not sure why you asked it on here though when the majority aren't Labour Party members. It seemed a pointless exercise in futility.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
ratchet
- Posts: 210
- Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
- Gender: Male
- Location: Buggered off to France
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: UKIP door to doors
ratchet wrote:
Now if only that was a real image and not edited...! lmao
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
Tman
- Posts: 4144
- Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57
Re: UKIP door to doors
Doesn't matter whether it is or not, the bloke is still a twat. Then again, he's forced the other parties to accept that immigration is a major concern for many people and that it's a subject to no longer brush under the carpet with accompanying accusations of racism.
Even the good old Labour Party now openly (and belatedly) admit that they got the policy wrong, which is in itself a tacit admittance that it IS now to be regarded as a "problem".
Guess everyone can't now be dismissed as "old bigots" eh Gordon, you one-eyed Jock tw*t.
Even the good old Labour Party now openly (and belatedly) admit that they got the policy wrong, which is in itself a tacit admittance that it IS now to be regarded as a "problem".
Guess everyone can't now be dismissed as "old bigots" eh Gordon, you one-eyed Jock tw*t.
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
been keeping away from "chat rooms" there is a life outside RM and internet, having a bottle of wine out side listening to The Clash sun going down so back inside, all politicians are crap, this article got me thinking so I have posted it to share http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27340358" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
Still rather have either of those two than the bunch of wa***rs in charge now.Tman wrote:Doesn't matter whether it is or not, the bloke is still a twat. Then again, he's forced the other parties to accept that immigration is a major concern for many people and that it's a subject to no longer brush under the carpet with accompanying accusations of racism.
Even the good old Labour Party now openly (and belatedly) admit that they got the policy wrong, which is in itself a tacit admittance that it IS now to be regarded as a "problem".
Guess everyone can't now be dismissed as "old bigots" eh Gordon, you one-eyed Jock tw*t.
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.clashcityrocker wrote:Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.
Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.
On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.
im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: UKIP door to doors
No I am a Moderator on here - that means when I see something that concerns me and the running of RMC I step in before anything serious happens.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?
Correct, you weren't getting personal, but it was getting close.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
As to truth, this thread which was hijacked and therefore split, and others, didn't have any opinion from you, or indeed any truth, you just kept asking clash the same question over and over again.
.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
Thats why I asked you it, if you don't care about a Norwegian Party from the Far right, why should Clash care about a party on the left. Neither of you are a member of either party and therefore there is no need for either of you to defend them. Yet you seem to expect Clash to do exactly that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
- Posts: 180
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
- Gender: Male
Re: UKIP door to doors
Fair commentTrueBlueTerrier wrote:No I am a Moderator on here - that means when I see something that concerns me and the running of RMC I step in before anything serious happens.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?
Correct, you weren't getting personal, but it was getting close.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
As to truth, this thread which was hijacked and therefore split, and others, didn't have any opinion from you, or indeed any truth, you just kept asking clash the same question over and over again.
.Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
Thats why I asked you it, if you don't care about a Norwegian Party from the Far right, why should Clash care about a party on the left. Neither of you are a member of either party and therefore there is no need for either of you to defend them. Yet you seem to expect Clash to do exactly that.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: The question
I don't visit for a day and there's been a fight and it's nothing to do with me.............I'm starting to lose my knack of winding people up 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
