Out on my walk today my mind was wandering as to what I would like to do tomorrow.
Must say the DOM has been fine although pretty spineless, threatening us with this will happen or that will happen but nothing does. Must wear Hi Viz in the yard, threatening us with CC but nobody ever gets coded.
Mustn't start earlier than fifteen minutes before time, then within a week it's back to norm, people coming in an hour early. Must take 20 minute break after prepping, that might last two days!
So, I don't want to slash his tyres, just give him a chat on how to manage! :)
A bloke in the office who I would like to drop in it, as he is rock ape, seen more intelligence in a pork pie.
However, back to reality, I might leave a few gates open, I might sign for a couple of things if people aren't in.
Anybody got plans for their last day?