ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

The question

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

The question

Post by fishtank »

Come on Clash the man asked a question...ad naseum on several threads.
The fact that nobody really cares is irrelevant, the fact that immigration is shaped by social/economic policy not political dogma which is why the actual policy seldom shifts significantly between parties is lost on most Kippers mostly because they haven't got to the social/economic policy page on Building A Coherent Manifesto For Dummies yet.

A country's population will expand to the point where it can no longer sustain the kind of lifestyle that makes people want to stay there, It's market driven and an indisputable fact.

It doesn't matter from an economic point of view if that happens through more inward migration or less outward migration because even if you lose rocket scientists and gain cleaners you just hit the tipping point of unsustainability earlier with a lower population level. Closing borders won't change that, you'll just fill up from the inside rather than the outside and maybe buy yourself an extra couple of years but at the cost of a higher population.

The only reason you would really go down that route is if it bothered you what colour of skin the guy standing next to you has when the country hits its lifestyle unsustainability level and everybody starts packing their bags and f***ing the f**k off this mostly insignificant little island.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.

Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
:crazy:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.

Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
Why should we let people have ideas when they only deal in FACT? :wave
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.

Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
:crazy:
Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.

If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.

On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.

Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
:crazy:
Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.

If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.

On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.

Image
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY2bLRVa3vM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :wave
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Oh good you've found a Labour Politician to answer your question, not sure why you asked it on here though when the majority aren't Labour Party members. It seemed a pointless exercise in futility.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
ratchet
Posts: 210
Joined: 03 Dec 2012, 13:12
Gender: Male
Location: Buggered off to France

UKIP door to doors

Post by ratchet »

Image
I am no longer a number :-)
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by wabbithunta »

:funneh
ratchet wrote:Image
:left:


Now if only that was a real image and not edited...! lmao
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
Tman
Posts: 4144
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Tman »

Doesn't matter whether it is or not, the bloke is still a twat. Then again, he's forced the other parties to accept that immigration is a major concern for many people and that it's a subject to no longer brush under the carpet with accompanying accusations of racism.
Even the good old Labour Party now openly (and belatedly) admit that they got the policy wrong, which is in itself a tacit admittance that it IS now to be regarded as a "problem".

Guess everyone can't now be dismissed as "old bigots" eh Gordon, you one-eyed Jock tw*t.
newtimes
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 595
Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by newtimes »

been keeping away from "chat rooms" there is a life outside RM and internet, having a bottle of wine out side listening to The Clash sun going down so back inside, all politicians are crap, this article got me thinking so I have posted it to share http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-27340358" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by dblad »

Tman wrote:Doesn't matter whether it is or not, the bloke is still a twat. Then again, he's forced the other parties to accept that immigration is a major concern for many people and that it's a subject to no longer brush under the carpet with accompanying accusations of racism.
Even the good old Labour Party now openly (and belatedly) admit that they got the policy wrong, which is in itself a tacit admittance that it IS now to be regarded as a "problem".

Guess everyone can't now be dismissed as "old bigots" eh Gordon, you one-eyed Jock tw*t.
Still rather have either of those two than the bunch of wa***rs in charge now.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote: Still not, unwilling, unable to answer my question, I wonder why.
Given that I was living in France for most of the 90s I don't really know what you are on about.
The figures for net immigration seem fairly stable until about 1999.
Certainly the figures for net immigration are significantly higher now.

Given that I am not a Labour voter and I don't really know (or care) what you are going on about I haven't been able/bothered to formulate any response.
As you were living in France in the 90,s you wouldn't know what was going on.
Oh hang on a minute NNNNNNet migration seemed fairly stable until 1999[ thought you didn't really know]
Most Certainly.
:crazy:
Okay Dumpy I'll explain it for you before you get too personal.

If he was living in France at the time why would he be bothered about researching details for a question about a Party he does not support, that is no longer in power, that had a leader who is getting more and more weird as time goes on. Perhaps you could explain the monetary polices of the Progress Party in Norway.

On the Net migration - its simple use google to research it.

Image
you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?
im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?
No I am a Moderator on here - that means when I see something that concerns me and the running of RMC I step in before anything serious happens.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
Correct, you weren't getting personal, but it was getting close.

As to truth, this thread which was hijacked and therefore split, and others, didn't have any opinion from you, or indeed any truth, you just kept asking clash the same question over and over again.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
.

Thats why I asked you it, if you don't care about a Norwegian Party from the Far right, why should Clash care about a party on the left. Neither of you are a member of either party and therefore there is no need for either of you to defend them. Yet you seem to expect Clash to do exactly that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts
Posts: 180
Joined: 15 May 2011, 21:50
Gender: Male

Re: UKIP door to doors

Post by Dumpys Rusty Nuts »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:you take quite a concern when it regards your MATE, he isn't prompting you is he?
No I am a Moderator on here - that means when I see something that concerns me and the running of RMC I step in before anything serious happens.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:im not getting personal, im speaking the TRUTH, something the left don't like.
Correct, you weren't getting personal, but it was getting close.

As to truth, this thread which was hijacked and therefore split, and others, didn't have any opinion from you, or indeed any truth, you just kept asking clash the same question over and over again.
Dumpys Rusty Nuts wrote:Typical question re Norway. You don't care, I don't care, BUT, it takes everyones mind off the real problem.
.

Thats why I asked you it, if you don't care about a Norwegian Party from the Far right, why should Clash care about a party on the left. Neither of you are a member of either party and therefore there is no need for either of you to defend them. Yet you seem to expect Clash to do exactly that.
Fair comment
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: The question

Post by DGP1 »

I don't visit for a day and there's been a fight and it's nothing to do with me.............I'm starting to lose my knack of winding people up :angel
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio