ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Tomorrow
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
My boss says the prediction for Wednesday is very quiet (I think not by the way)
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Tomorrow
The Wednesday after a Bank Holiday, in my experience, is usually busier than a normal Tuesday, but not as busy as a normal Wednesday.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
I will be busy got 2 lots of addressed election cards to deliver

-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:The Wednesday after a Bank Holiday, in my experience, is usually busier than a normal Tuesday, but not as busy as a normal Wednesday.
Exactly the way I'd put it
-
sophie97
- Posts: 169
- Joined: 17 Jul 2013, 15:10
- Gender: Female
Re: Tomorrow
Thank you everyone, I guess expect the worst, hope for the best : )
-
Chelseablue
- Posts: 2222
- Joined: 19 Aug 2013, 14:33
- Gender: Female
Re: Tomorrow
7 d to doors and election stuff. Why no common sense regarding the amount of door to doors when you've got election stuff too . Hate putting all that junk through ppl s doors .
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
If I was getting a lot of bank notes in my pockets through somebody else doing the graft, i wouldn't show any common sense either.Chelseablue wrote:7 d to doors and election stuff. Why no common sense regarding the amount of door to doors when you've got election stuff too . Hate putting all that junk through ppl s doors .
-
lollollol
- Posts: 155
- Joined: 27 Sep 2011, 19:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
Do you guys and girls swap your hours of attendance for Tuesday and Wednesday when it's a Bank Holiday week? 
-
joeyuk
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
I find its a bit heavier Tuesday, a lighter Wednesday and then a busier Thursday
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12178
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Tomorrow
In MCs on a bank holiday week Tuesday is like a normal Monday, Wednesday is like a normal Tuesday (Tracked is normally then insane) and the Thursday and Friday are generally busier then normal