Didn't happen did it?
I got a local email saying they were progressing in talks but couldn't decide on anything. Maybe a profit share scheme , anyway nothing is in place and now it's May!
There again the back pay was a year late so don't hold your breath.
5plusbonusball wrote:Didn't happen did it?
I got a local email saying they were progressing in talks but couldn't decide on anything. Maybe a profit share scheme , anyway nothing is in place and now it's May!
There again the back pay was a year late so don't hold your breath.
I expect they're giving them a final chance to sort it out .............. which will be followed by a final final chance..............which will be followed by a final final final chance.
5plusbonusball wrote:Didn't happen did it?
I got a local email saying they were progressing in talks but couldn't decide on anything. Maybe a profit share scheme , anyway nothing is in place and now it's May!
There again the back pay was a year late so don't hold your breath.
I expect they're giving them a final chance to sort it out .............. which will be followed by a final final chance..............which will be followed by a final final final chance.
to right and more to come. what a ground breaking agreement this is .