It's says back of the payslip
"Address changes
Tell your manager to update your details on psp"
So if I ask my manager to change my address will he change it. Will he ask me any other details
Once I changed my address. Does it happen straight away. So will I get my pay slips and courier and cwu and other royal mail letters to my new address.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Change address
-
Iain25
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 17 Sep 2007, 09:27
Re: Change address
As soon as your manager inputs your new address into the PSP system it's a done thing.
Just make sure he does do it.
Just make sure he does do it.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12178
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Change address
For the union one, have a chat with your local rep, there's probably a form that you have to send off to your local union branch office
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Change address
Or log into the CWU site and update your own details. http://www.cwu.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;SpacePhoenix wrote:For the union one, have a chat with your local rep, there's probably a form that you have to send off to your local union branch office
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Change address
you can ask a manager they will ignore youwazz wrote:It's says back of the payslip
"Address changes
Tell your manager to update your details on psp"
So if I ask my manager to change my address will he change it. Will he ask me any other details
Once I changed my address. Does it happen straight away. So will I get my pay slips and courier and cwu and other royal mail letters to my new address.
-
edwards87
- Posts: 14
- Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 13:36
- Gender: Male
Re: Change address
I told my manager and my payslips now come to my new address, but all my other RM post (Courier, shares info, new contracts etc) still go to my old address, which luckily is my parents house so I still get it.
Last time I called HR and had to give my address they explained how he must have done it wrong but I can't remember and still haven't bothered sorting it out. So just make sure it's updated for all your post, the DOs and HR must update their records separate or something.
Last time I called HR and had to give my address they explained how he must have done it wrong but I can't remember and still haven't bothered sorting it out. So just make sure it's updated for all your post, the DOs and HR must update their records separate or something.