ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Change address

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
wazz
Posts: 59
Joined: 29 Dec 2011, 19:35
Gender: Male

Change address

Post by wazz »

It's says back of the payslip
"Address changes
Tell your manager to update your details on psp"

So if I ask my manager to change my address will he change it. Will he ask me any other details 

Once I changed my address. Does it happen straight away. So will I get my pay slips and courier and cwu and other royal mail letters to my new address.
Iain25
Posts: 33
Joined: 17 Sep 2007, 09:27

Re: Change address

Post by Iain25 »

As soon as your manager inputs your new address into the PSP system it's a done thing.
Just make sure he does do it.
SpacePhoenix
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 12178
Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
Gender: Male

Re: Change address

Post by SpacePhoenix »

For the union one, have a chat with your local rep, there's probably a form that you have to send off to your local union branch office
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Change address

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

SpacePhoenix wrote:For the union one, have a chat with your local rep, there's probably a form that you have to send off to your local union branch office
Or log into the CWU site and update your own details. http://www.cwu.org/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
arnold cheshire
Posts: 5309
Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
Gender: Male
Location: england

Re: Change address

Post by arnold cheshire »

wazz wrote:It's says back of the payslip
"Address changes
Tell your manager to update your details on psp"

So if I ask my manager to change my address will he change it. Will he ask me any other details 

Once I changed my address. Does it happen straight away. So will I get my pay slips and courier and cwu and other royal mail letters to my new address.
you can ask a manager they will ignore you
edwards87
Posts: 14
Joined: 15 Dec 2012, 13:36
Gender: Male

Re: Change address

Post by edwards87 »

I told my manager and my payslips now come to my new address, but all my other RM post (Courier, shares info, new contracts etc) still go to my old address, which luckily is my parents house so I still get it.

Last time I called HR and had to give my address they explained how he must have done it wrong but I can't remember and still haven't bothered sorting it out. So just make sure it's updated for all your post, the DOs and HR must update their records separate or something.