A woman in my office is just falling foul of the tougher climate in assessing mortgage applications. She has been asked to provide
1. Her letter of employment
2. Her contract of employment
but she joined RM over 10 years ago, and thinks she doesn't have that paperwork anywhere.
Can HR in Sheffield provide copies of these? Or would they send some sort of letter of confirmation, that she is employed by RM, in such circumstances?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Mortgage application
-
maximus12
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 22 Sep 2013, 08:59
- Gender: Male
Re: Mortgage application
I would have thought they could give a copy of the contract. Just needs to phone and ask.
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Mortgage application
HR sent a copy of her offer of employment, which includes the terms and conditions of her employment, which she received today.
I thought I would put the outcome up on here, in case others in the same position need reassurance that a copy can easily be obtained
I thought I would put the outcome up on here, in case others in the same position need reassurance that a copy can easily be obtained