Did anyone see extended 'have I got news for you last night' ? They ran a headline saying 'postman delivers all the mail for one street to the first house' and then went on to say that it was Royal mail who had contracted it out to TNT!!!
I would very much doubt this to be true and I think it was London but if untrue I am staggered that the BBC could get something so wrong.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Have I got news for you
-
Bahia Feliz
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I got news for you
Never let the facts get in the way of a good story!
-
wandle
- Posts: 944
- Joined: 25 Feb 2011, 17:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I got news for you
The union needs to be proactive (ha!) and start informing the news media that TNT are not suddenly starting deliveries as a direct result of the privatisation process. That they have been planning this for years and would be doing it now, irrespective of the privatisation. But the union need to educate these BBC, Sky and ITV boneheads that any delivery failures are not always down to Royal Mail staff !!!!
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Have I got news for you
why take that programme serious ?VforVendetta wrote:Did anyone see extended 'have I got news for you last night' ? They ran a headline saying 'postman delivers all the mail for one street to the first house' and then went on to say that it was Royal mail who had contracted it out to TNT!!!
I would very much doubt this to be true and I think it was London but if untrue I am staggered that the BBC could get something so wrong.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I got news for you
people still watch that show ?
-
Viewfindergeneral
- Posts: 267
- Joined: 15 Dec 2008, 12:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I got news for you
Only people with the intelligence required to understand the humour.Postie45 wrote:people still watch that show ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Have I got news for you
Viewfindergeneral wrote:Only people with the intelligence required to understand the humour.Postie45 wrote:people still watch that show ?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Have I got news for you
The last time that show was good was when angus deaton was hosting, around the same time he was having sex with prostitutes and snorting coke of there tits. 
-
venger
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 13:38
Re: Have I got news for you
This is true. It has nothing to do with some sort of bullshit 'high-brow humor intelligence' If you are that egotistical, maybe you ought to take your head out of your arse.dohnut wrote:The last time that show was good was when angus deaton was hosting, around the same time he was having sex with prostitutes and snorting coke of there tits.